Make sure you use listed here: https://careers.duke.edu/position-invite/196249/
The Graduate Faculty (TGS) at Duke College is trying to get a Senior Small business Programs Analyst (SBSA) to provide comprehensive information management expert services for interior university offices and university student assist campus companions. This situation will operate below supervision of the CFO, interacting with a assorted team of individuals in an lively, rapidly-paced, and demanding surroundings.
TGS is devoted to excellence in the oversight of graduate admissions, academic, money support, and pupil help services. TGS is a dynamic, stimulating spot to do the job and since we are centered on growth and enhanced excellence, our personnel have specifically difficult and satisfying roles. Our school gives expert services to 3,500 Ph.D. and study master’s students and much more than 80 graduate systems each individual yr.
The Senior Company Methods Analyst will provide as the Electricity User of the university student records method (SISS) for The Graduate Faculty, together with progress of software performance, formation of procedures, automation of data input, checking of facts entry, processing of security and access requests for workers in university models, and supervise the Data Crew inside of the Workplace of Finance and Administration. The perfect applicant will have a positive history and extensive information of info and venture management, experience with SAS and Tableau, and familiarity with R, Python, and other programming languages. Peoplesoft expertise is chosen. Tasks of this posture include, but are not restricted to:
1) Establish and coordinate new college program and application plans, seize profiles, views, and linked workflows.
2) Liaise with the Business office of the Registrar and the SISS Office relating to process advancement advocate for pupil information requires on behalf of administrative offices, e.g., Tutorial Affairs, Finance, Graduate College student Affairs, Admissions, and Liberal Studies.
3) Acquire audit queries and reports to watch and assure the precision of TGS scholar history facts apprise the Registrar’s and SISS Workplaces of results pertaining to incorrect input values and sub-exceptional use of application functionality.
4) Analyze total TGS administrative information functions, processes, and features to determine alternatives for improvement, such as, but not minimal to, the places of workflow and the 3Cs (Reviews, Communications, and Checklists) in PS the Campus Group module.
5) Handle and teach data help personnel, present day-to-working day course, and assure completeness and precision of function develop instruction components and coach or delegate the schooling of TGS employees to use student documents and information-relevant software package utilized by the university. Serve as a technological useful resource to TGS team, graduate packages, and other SISS data-connected personnel doing work in administrative workplaces.
The Senior Enterprise Techniques Analyst have to have and exhibit a favourable outlook on continual approach-improvement attempts even though maintaining a staff-based and buyer-concentrated state of mind. It is essential that this posture tactics sound judgment and decision-building, efficient prepared and oral interaction, and respectful relationship administration. This situation must also show a solid drive to constantly master new and unfamiliar organization topics, guidelines, and treatments as they relate to details management functions—the capability to translate this info into operational successes will be critical. The SBSA should really frequently engage with faculty management and team on ideas and initiatives to help gain people that we provide.
This posture necessitates campus business function hrs. TGS supports hybrid onsite/remote work schedules based on task duties.
If you believe that this opportunity is a match for your expertise, expertise, and abilities, we stimulate you to use. Resume and cover letter are essential. Thank you for looking at employment opportunities with The Graduate College.